Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Book

Before Seth was born I started drawing animals so I could hang pictures up in his room, once we get him a room. Then I decided to draw an animal for every letter. Then I decided to compile them into a book for his birthday present. Long story short, I have completed a board book of animals with fun facts about each one. I have spent my quarantine time publishing. I am in the process of getting a supply printed. Once I have them they are ready for sale.
Please let me know if you are interested in buying one or more. They are colorful board books, so great for a baby/toddler/child audience. I will put up a few of the pages so you can see for yourself. Let me know by text or facebook message to put in an order. I should have them available before June, unless covid-19 slows the process down anymore. And spread the word if you know anyone who might like one.







1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in getting one or more of your books.

    ReplyDelete